Jardín de Niños Dress Code Policy
We believe students better express their individuality and ideas in a community that ignores the pressures of fashion, style and expense. Our dress code provides structure for academic endeavors and minimizes the peer pressure and stress so often connected with clothing. Jardín uniforms symbolize our unity of purpose and the equality of our educational opportunity in this community.
School Uniform Purchases at French Toast
- Go to www.frenchtoast.com
- Enter QS5IFJQ in the ‘enter school source code’ box. Click Submit.
- Click Jardín de Niños Interlingua
- Then click boys or girls on the left side of the page. This will open all of the options available.
- Once you select size and quantity, you may also select the items you want embroidered. When embroidery is an option there will be a picture of the school logo on the item.
- Every item you order with embroidery results in up to a 5% donation to the school.
School Uniform Purchases at Land's End
- Go to landsend.com/school
- Scroll over the school uniform tab at the top
- Click on “Find your schools dress code”
- Complete all appropriate fields or simply click “or find my school using my preferred school number”. Your preferred number is 900146044.
- You should now be logged into your school uniform account!
Uniform Recycle Program
We are excited about incorporating a new program at our school for recycling our JDNI uniforms.
Take advantage of the opportunity!
For more information, click here.
JDNI de Hecho
With an eduction from Jardín de Niños, your child will have an important head start in college language requirements.