Austin Eco Bilingual School Admissions
ADMISSION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION
Welcome new and interested parents! Thank you for your inquiry into our school. In order to better assist you and answer any questions you might have, Austin Eco Bilingual School has an open door policy. Please stop by and visit with us at any time.
STEPS FOR ADMISSION INTO Austin Eco Bilingual School
Completion of the Applicant's File requires the following documentation:
- An Enrollment Form: one per child (along with the Agreement Contract, when applicable), completed and signed.
- New Student Fee (per student): This non-refundable/non-transferable one-time fee that is required at the time of enrollment. The fee may be paid by check. Please refer to the Tuition and Fees.
- Parent Questionnaire: Parents seeking placement for their children in AEBS’s Daycare Preschool or Kindergarten program are requested to submit the Parent Questionnaire. This form is provided below.
- Student Questionnaire: Candidates for Grade 1-5 are requested to submit the Student Questionnaire in their own handwriting. This form is provided below.
- Teacher Recommendation Form(s): For Elementary School candidates, a recommendation from the current classroom teacher is preferred. This form is provided below.
NOTE: Without the required information, our school cannot help you make the right educational choices for your child or provide the kind of environment in which your child will flourish. AEBS's goal is to provide a program that is an optimal match between your child's individual educational needs and the support services available at the school and within the wider community. The Elementary program, in compliance with the administration of school policy, is not designed to meet the instructional needs of students with complex learning, language or emotional / behavioral difficulties.
Enrollment Forms 2015-2016 (click to download the updated form that applies to your child/ren)
|South Location||North Location|
|Infants to Toddlers||Infants to Toddlers|
|Preschool to Elementary||Preschool to Elementary|
|Pre-K Agreement||Pre-K Agreement|
|Kinder and Elementary Contract||Kinder and Elementary Contract|
|Supply List:||Supply List in .pdf|
|New Student/Parent Questionnaires:||Preschool & Kinder||1st Grade and Up|
|Student/Teacher Recommendation Letters:||Student Recommendation (2nd to 4th Grade) Letter: Pdf||Teacher Recommendation (Preschool to 1st Grade) Letter: Pdf|
Eco de Hecho
Jardín de Niños currently has two active locations, north and south. A third location is currently in progress.